Securities introducing brokers accept mandates from securities firms to engage in the following types of business:
- Soliciting securities trading business from securities investors.
- Acting on a securities firm's behalf to open accounts for securities investors.
- Accepting securities trading orders from securities investors and delivering the orders to a securities firm for execution.
- Acting on a securities firm's behalf to notify securities investors to settle securities transactions.
- Other related business approved by the competent authority.