TWSE/GTSM listed companies are advised to take into account the effect of business operations on ecological efficiency, promote and advocate the concept of sustainable consumption, and conduct research and development, procurement, production, operations, and services in accordance with the following principles to reduce the impact on the natural environment and human beings from their business operations:
- Reduce resource and energy consumption of their products and services.
- Reduce emission of pollutants, toxins and waste, and dispose of waste properly.
- Improve recyclability and reusability of raw materials or products.
- Maximize the sustainability of renewable resources.
- Enhance the durability of products.
- Improve efficiency of products and services.