TWSE/GTSM listed companies shall disclose information according to relevant laws, regulations and the Corporate Governance Best Practice Principles for TWSE/GTSM listed Companies and shall fully disclose relevant and reliable information relating to their corporate social responsibility initiatives to improve information transparency.
Relevant information relating to corporate social responsibility which TWSE/GTSM listed companies shall disclose includes:
- The policy, systems or relevant management guidelines, and concrete promotion plans for corporate social responsibility initiatives, as resolved by the board of directors.
- The risks and the impact on the corporate operations and financial condition arising from exercising corporate governance, fostering a sustainable environment and preserving social public welfare.
- Goals and measures for realizing the corporate social responsibility initiatives established by the companies, and performance in implementation.
- Major stakeholders and their concerns.
- Disclosure of information on major suppliers' management and performance with respect to major environmental and social issues.
- Other information relating to corporate social responsibility initiatives.