The indicators and weight of ratings of issuers of call (put) warrants are as follows:
- Indicator and weight of turnover rate:
The average daily turnover rate of the issuer's listed (TWSE/TPEx) warrants accounts for 40%.
- Indicators and weight of the quality of market making:
- The standard deviation of the implied volatility of each day's two-week best warrant in a purchase order (hereinafter referred to as "Standard Deviation of TWBIV") reaches 20%.
- The price difference ratio of buy and sell of the best warrant in a buy and sell-order each day (hereinafter referred to as "Daily Price Difference Ratio of Buy and Sell") accounts for 20%.
- The amount of the best warrant in a purchase order (hereinafter referred to as "Daily Best Buy Amount") accounts for 20%.