A securities firm conducting equity crowdfunding business is prohibited from any of the following conduct:
- Accepting an equity crowdfunding application from a company that will use the funds for any controversial purpose such as purposes that violate laws or regulations or public order or good morals.
- Keeping custody of or using an investor's funds or securities.
- Any agreement between the securities firm or insiders thereof and the company or relevant personnel thereof for purposes of improper profit.
- The securities firm or insiders thereof serving as a director, supervisor, or managerial officer at the company operating equity crowdfunding on the securities firm's crowdfunding platform.
- Concealing or omitting important financial or business information of a company that conducts equity crowdfunding on its crowdfunding platform.
- Conducting equity crowdfunding for a company through a channel other than its crowdfunding platform.
- Providing a secondary market for trading of the stock of a company at the place of business of the securities firm.
- Any other matter injurious to the rights and interests of investors or in violation of any relevant law or regulation.