A securities firm may not do any of the following when recommending to a customer a subscription to the stock of a company under Article 15-1, paragraph 1:
- Cite any information that contains any misrepresentation, falsehood, concealment, or otherwise could cause mistaken confidence on the part of others.
- Guarantee specific outcomes on recommended stock.
- Fail to clearly inform or indicate that information provided is a forecast.
- Fail to base recommendations on research reports.
- Use results of past recommendations in promoting its recommendation business.