During the period from the date of completion of the fundraising to 31 December of the fiscal year following the date of completion of utilization of the funds, the company shall input and disclose the following information, in the prescribed format, through the information disclosure system designated by the securities firm:
No misrepresentation, concealment, or information that could mislead others in the content of the information reported pursuant to any subparagraph of the preceding paragraph is allowed.
- Basic company information, including a company overview, basic information on the board of directors, supervisors, and management team: shall be input within 5 days from the time the company knows of any change in the above.
- A business report, annual financial statement, and the surplus earning distribution or loss offsetting proposal submitted for recognition by a regular shareholders meeting: shall be input at least 10 days prior to the date on which the regular shareholders meeting is convened. The annual financial statements shall include a balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in shareholders equity, and a statement of cash flows. If a company reaches a certain equity capital or scale criteria, as provided in Article 20, paragraph 2 of the Company Act, it shall submit a CPA audited financial statement.
- Dividend distribution for the current year: shall be input on the next business day following the resolution by the board of directors or confirmation by the shareholders meeting.
- Information on the cash capital increase:
- Fundraising plan items and progress: shall be input within 10 days from the date of full collection of the share payments collected in the fundraising. Any changes in related information shall be entered into the system within 5 days from the time of the change.
- Quarterly statement on utilization of the funds raised: shall be input within 20 days after the end of each quarter.