If any of the following events occurs to the company during the period from the date of completion of the fundraising to December 31 of a fiscal year following the date of completion of utilization of the funds, the company shall input and disclose the relevant information, in the prescribed format, through the information disclosure system designated by the securities firm, within 5 days from the occurrence of the fact:
If any event in the preceding paragraph applies to the company and it has not made a public disclosure of material information, the securities firm may notify the company by fax, telephone, or email of the requirement to enter the related information into a designated information disclosure website within a specified deadline.
- Dishonor of a negotiable instrument due to insufficient deposits, refusal by a financial institution to honor a transaction, or any other loss of credit.
- Any litigious or non-litigious matter, administrative disposition, administrative dispute, injunctive proceeding, or compulsory execution matter with a material effect on the finances or business of the company.
- Any effect on company operations resulting from any serious decrease in production, complete or partial stoppage of work, leasing out of a company plant or principal equipment, or pledge of all or a principal portion of company assets.
- Any circumstance set forth in paragraph 1 of Article 185 of the Company Act.
- Any change in chairman or general manager.
- Any material effect on company finances or business resulting from any signing, amendment, termination, or rescission of an important memorandum of understanding, a plan for a strategic alliance or other business cooperation.
- Resolution by the board of directors to carry out a capital increase through a new share issue or the record date of a cash capital increase, or a material change in the above.
- Any other circumstances with a material effect on shareholder equity.
No information disclosed pursuant to the subparagraphs of paragraph 1 may make any description of an exaggerated nature or that resembles advertising or promotional language, nor may the information involve any misrepresentation, concealment, or anything that could mislead others.
To ensure the correctness of and equal access to information, an issuer may not disclose any information in private before publishing material information.
If there is any material change in the development of subsequent events with respect to material information that an issuer has published, the issuer shall update or supplement in a timely manner the content of the relevant information in accordance with the provisions under which the information was reported.