A Committee Meeting is 120 minutes in principle. The agenda and estimated time allocation are as follows:
- Briefing by the Applicant, and explanation of the appraisal and auditor’s opinion of the lead underwriter and auditor: 30 minutes.
- Explanation by the Applicant, lead underwriter and auditor in response to written queries of members of the review committee: 30 minutes.
- Queries raised by members of the review committee in the meeting: 40 minutes (the Applicant, lead underwriter and auditor to leave the meeting at the end of this session).
- General report by the TWSE: five minutes.
- Responses by the Applicant, lead underwriter and auditor as necessary: five minutes.
- Voting by ballot and resolution for or against listing: 10 minutes.