A securities firm conducting the Fixed-Term, Fixed-Amount Trading shall enter into a contract with its client. The contract shall specify the following:
In case of a securities firm conducting the Fixed-Term, Fixed-Amount Trading by way of brokerage, its contract template shall be drafted by the Association. For a securities firm conducting the Fixed-Term, Fixed-Amount Trading by way of wealth management services, the securities firm shall establish its own terms and conditions.
- Underlying investments.
- How the securities firm conducts trading pursuant to Article 3.
- Fund deduction date, deduction method and calculation of deducted amount.
- Fees to be borne by client.
- Actions to be taken by the securities firm in case of failure to purchase a sufficient quantity of shares.
- Contract effective date, and how to amend and terminate the contract.
- Resolution of disputes.
If its client is a securities investment trust enterprise, the securities firm may establish its own contract, the terms and conditions of which are not subject to the requirement on what shall be specified in the contract as provided in the first paragraph or the restrictions on fixed-term and fixed-amount under the contract template in the second paragraph.