To make an application to be entertained by the TWSE for a recordation letter of an underlying index of an ETN, a securities firm shall submit the following documents to the TWSE for recordation prior to applying for issuing the ETN:
If there is any deficiency or omission in the information provided under the preceding paragraph, the TWSE may request the securities firm to provide relevant supplementary information or explanations. The TWSE will immediately issue a recordation letter and notify the competent authority accordingly if all documents are in order.
- a brief introduction of the qualifications and experience of the ETN product development team
- an introduction of the underlying index and the licensing agreement for the index.
- contemplated structure:
- initial minimum issue amount
- scheduled timeline of the TWSE listing of the ETN
- design and subscription, and sell-back and redemption, procedures of the ETN product
- hedging strategy and risk management of the ETN
- marketing and promotion plan
- other documents requested by the TWSE