The prospectus should include the following information:
- Summary description of the ETNs.
- Summary description of the securities firm.
- List of underwriters and liquidity providers, and their responsibilities.
- How information about the ETNs will be disclosed.
- CPA's audit opinion.
- Lawyer's opinion on legality.
- Information about the underlying index.
- Any and all disputes arising from and/or in connection with the ETNs shall be resolved in accordance with the law of the Republic of China.
- The competent court shall be the Taiwan Taipei District Court, unless otherwise provided under an arbitration agreement.
- Other important terms and conditions.
- Information to be specified as required by the competent authority, TWSE or GreTai.