A company shall report the following information of its directors, supervisors, managers and shareholders holding more than 10 percent of the shares or total capital of the company.
1. Name of natural person or juristic person.
3. Date of birth or date of registration of incorporation.
4. ID document number or Unified Business Number.
5. Number of shares held by the shareholder or capital amount contributed by the shareholder.
6. Other items as designated by the central competent authority.
The manager mentioned in the preceding paragraph refers to a manger or managers registered in accordance with the Act and for headquarter of the company.