"Material information" in these Procedures means the following matters:
- Matters specified in Article 36, paragraph 3, subparagraph 2 of the Securities and Exchange Act.
- Circumstances related to the issuer as specified in Articles 50 and 50-1 of the TWSE Operating Rules.
- Matters specified in Article 7 of the Regulations Governing the Issuance of Call (Put) Warrants by Issuers.
- Any change of the issuer's articles of incorporation, or any capital increase/decrease that is likely to have a material effect on the rights and interests of shareholders.
- Change of a principal line of business of the issuer.
- The issuer's losses, appraised at market value, from trading of financial derivatives products, have a material effect on shareholder equity.
- The issuer experiences a major disaster or labor dispute that has a material effect on its business operations.
- A major litigation case or tax disposition case involving the issuer is pending or concluded, or the issuer undergoes company reorganization or liquidation proceedings in accordance with law.
- Any matter specified in subparagraphs 4 to 8 under this Article occurs to a branch unit of the issuer, with a material effect on the issuer's business operations.
- Any act of a promoter or director of the issuer, for which joint and several liability for damages is shared with the company.
- A resolution of the issuer's shareholders' meeting is duly voided or declared invalid by a court.
- A change of laws, regulations, or bylaws of the issuer's home country, with a material effect on shareholder equity or the company's business operations.
- If any matter specified in subparagraphs 2 to 10 above occurs to an institution that has been engaged to handle risk management, the issuer shall explain the matter on its behalf.
- Any material information that a foreign issuer is required to report in a timely manner in accordance with the laws of its home country.
- Mass media reportage in Taiwan or abroad that could affect the price of such call (put) warrants.