The overview of the company's financial status shall include the following:
The term "affiliates" as used in Paragraph (6) above refers to entities meeting the requirements set forth under Article 369-1 of the Company Act.
- Condensed balance sheets and statements of comprehensive income for the past 5 fiscal years, showing the name of the certified public accountant and the auditor's opinion given thereby. If, before the date of publication of the annual report, there is any financial data for the most recent period audited and attested or reviewed by a CPA, it shall also be disclosed therewith.(see Table 22).
- Financial analyses for the past 5 fiscal years; if, before the date of publication of the annual report, there is any financial data for the most recent period audited and attested or reviewed by a CPA, it shall also be included in the financial analyses. The analyses shall include information on the company's financial structure, solvency, operating ability, profitability, cash flows, and leverage, and explain changes in financial ratios over the past 2 fiscal years (see Table 23).
- Supervisors' or audit committee's report for the most recent year's financial statement.
- Financial statement for the most recent fiscal year, including an auditor's report prepared by a certified public accountant, and 2-year comparative balance sheet, statement of comprehensive income, statement of changes in equity, cash flow chart, and any related footnotes or attached appendices.
- A parent company only financial statement for the most recent fiscal year, certified by a CPA, but not including the statements of major accounting items.
- If the company or its affiliates have experienced financial difficulties in the most recent fiscal year or during the current fiscal year up to the date of publication of the annual report, the annual report shall explain how said difficulties will affect the company's financial situation.