The inside cover of an annual report shall specify the following:
- the name, title, telephone number, and e-mail address of the spokesman or acting spokesman;
- the address and telephone number of the company's headquarters, branch offices, and factories;
- the name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number of the agency handling shares transfer;
- the name of the certified public accountant who duly audited the annual financial report for the most recent fiscal year, and the name, address and telephone number of said person's accounting firm.
- the name of any exchanges where the company's securities are traded offshore, and the method by which to access information on said offshore securities; and
- the address of the company's website.