If any of the circumstances listed below is discovered at an issuer that offers and issues securities, the FSC may void or revoke its effective registration or approval:
In the event a holder of securities makes a secondary distribution to unspecified persons, the FSC may revoke the registration when the situation prescribed under the aforementioned subparagraphs 4, 6 or 7 occurs after the registration with it has become effective.
- In a case in which the issuer has filed for registration of an issue of straight corporate bonds, the offering period exceeds the prescribed period under the TPEx Review Rules and the TPEx Rules for International Bonds.
- In a case other than one falling under the preceding paragraph, the subscription payment has not been fully raised and paid in cash after 3 months from the date of receiving the notice of effective registration from the FSC, or after the extended offering period granted by the FSC.
- Any one of the events prescribed under Article 251, paragraph 1 or Article 271, paragraph 1 of the Company Act occurs.
- The issuer is in violation of Article 20, paragraph 1 of the Act.
- The issuer is in violation of Article 5.
- A serious breach of, or failure to fulfill, a commitment made at the time securities were offered and issued.
- For purposes of protecting the public interest, or if the issuer is in violation of these Regulations or any restrictions or prohibitions imposed at the time when the FSC notified the issuer that its registration had become effective or application had been approved.
From the date on which the registration becomes effective until the date of completion of the securities offering, if the content of a publicly disclosed financial forecast or other released information is at variance with the registration or application documents, and there has been a material impact on securities prices or shareholders' equity, the FSC may revoke or void the effectiveness of the report.
After the effective registration is revoked, if the issuer or holder has received money from others for purchasing securities, it shall return such payment with interests as regulated by laws within 10 days upon receipt of the cancellation notice from the FSC and be responsible for damages.