An issuer registering the issuance of new restricted employee shares shall specify the following particulars in the issuance rules:
With respect to registration for the issuance of new restricted employee shares under the preceding paragraph, if 1 year has passed from the date of receipt of the notice of effective registration and it remains necessary to issue remaining shares not yet issued, a new registration filing shall be submitted.
- The terms and conditions of issuance (including the issue price, vesting conditions, class of issued shares, and measures to be taken when employees fail to meet the vesting conditions or in the event of inheritance).
- Total amount of the issue.
- Qualifications and conditions for employees.
- Following distribution or subscription, the rights that are subject to restriction until vesting conditions are met.
- Other important stipulations (including custodial trust of the shares).