The following particulars shall be specified in the custody contract or other custodian documents:
- The name, nationality and location of the principal place of business of each contracting party.
- The name, type and volume of the securities under custody.
- The method for calculation of the remuneration payable to the custodian institution and the manner and term for payment thereof.
- The procedures and manners for safe-keeping and withdrawal of securities.
- The manner for handling the rescission of the agreement or amendments thereto.
- The method for handling the destruction, damage or loss of the securities under custody.
- The fact that the custodian institution shall notify the depositary institution after receipt of the securities under custody.
- The fact that the governing law shall be the laws of the ROC.
- The court with jurisdiction over any litigation that may arise in connection with the custody contract; if there is any stipulation for arbitration, the details of such stipulation.
- Other important matters agreed upon by the contracting parties or required to be specified by the FSC.