The Committee shall be responsible for the review of the following:
Where an issue is required to be submitted to the board of directors for resolution, the Committee's review conclusions or comments are submitted to the board of directors for reference and adoption only.
- a company's initial stock listing applications;
- reconsideration requests;
- a company's application for listing of shares in accordance with Article 53-22 or 53-23 of the TWSE Operating Rules;
- the dispositions of rejecting the financial reports of the listing applicant companythat have been attested by the CPAs are rejected for a certain period; and
- cases involving listing of securities assigned by the board of directors or chairman of the board of directors.