Given any of the following circumstances, the TWSE may impose on a user applicant a fine for breach in the amount of NT$500,000, or terminate the contract:
- Unlawful conduct arising out of intentional acts or gross negligence, resulting in an error in the trading information transmitted, in violation of Article 12, paragraph 1, and materially influencing trading order in the securities market.
- Violation of Article 12, paragraph 3 five times or more within a single year.
- Serious violation of Article 14, paragraphs 1, 4, or 5.
- Failure to pay fees or royalties or penalty for breach of agreement, followed by failure to make payment more than two months after having received notification from the TWSE to make payment within a given period.
- Violation of securities-related acts or regulations or the provisions of the TWSE, with a material adverse impact on the securities market or the administration of trading information by the TWSE.