A TWSE listed company that issues company warrants shall input the relevant information into the Internet information filing system designated by the TWSE by the deadlines specified below:
- Warrant issuance information and any change in that information: Issuance information files shall be established at least three business days before the date on which listed trading begins; after issuance, any change in that information shall be filed by the 10th day of each month.
- A change of company name: File within 30 days after the competent authority grants approval.
- Upon termination of listed trading at expiration:
- The termination of listed trading at expiration: File in the period after the TWSE's public announcement of the delisting of the company warrants and before the expiration of the company warrants.
- If listed trading is terminated due to the subscription of the full quantity of the common shares: File within two business days after the date on which the full quantity has been subscribed.
- When application is made to the TWSE for delisting of warrants once the balance outstanding is lower than 10 percent of the total amount originally issued: File within two business days after the date the TWSE publicly announces the delisting.
- The first actual application by a holder of company warrants for exercise for subscription of common shares: File on the day that the holder's application is accepted for processing.
- Company warrant subscription status: File information for the preceding month by the fifth day of each month.
- Period during which company warrant subscription is suspended: File 12 business days before the scheduled book closure date for stock for the convening of a regular or special shareholders meeting; or shall be filed 20 business days before the book closure date for the issuance of bonus shares, the distribution of cash dividends, the subscription of new shares resulting from a cash capital increase, or other book closure date pursuant to law.
- Adjustment of the subscription price: File within the next business day after the TWSE listed company's decision to either adjust or not adjust the subscription price.
- Information regarding the rights and obligations of warrant holders: File on the business day next following the actual date of occurrence, unless otherwise provided by relevant law or regulation.