A public offering prospectus shall include the following items:
- Details of the plan for issuance of the call (put) warrants.
- A CPA's audit opinion.
- A lawyer's opinion on the legality of the issue.
- The issuer's relevant information.
- Information on the underlying instruments or basket of instruments.
- The governing law for all disputes arising from the call (put) warrant issue shall be the law of the Republic of China.
- In the event of legal action, the Taiwan Taipei District Court shall be the court of competent jurisdiction; where arbitration is stipulated, the terms and conditions governing the arbitration shall control.
- Other important stipulations.
- Other items required by the competent authority or the TWSE.