No reviewers may engage in any of the following activities during their incumbency:
- agree to, accept or purchase with an agreed price in any name the securities of the applicant company;
- agree to, demand or accept money or other undue enrichment from the applicant company, its securities underwriter, CPA or lawyers issuing legal opinions;
- accept invitations to meals or entertainment events from the applicant company, its securities underwriter, CPA or lawyers issuing legal opinions;
- engage in activities relating to loans or securities or act as intermediary for loans or securities not as part of regular business practice with the applicant company;
- unduly profit themselves or others by directly or indirectly taking advantage of review of applications;
- provide services or issue any expert opinion to the applicant company.