If a listed company is found to have any of the following circumstances after the revision of such company's financial forecasts, the TWSE may issue a letter imposing a demerit on such listed company. Where the circumstance is serious, such company may also be imposed with a default penalty of NT$30,000, and become a potential candidate to be selected for routine regulation; the case shall be submitted for the competent authority's recordation.
- The company does not update (or correct) the financial forecasts pursuant to the Regulations.
- The basic accounting assumptions in the financial forecasts are not reasonably evaluated.
- The financial forecasts have not been approved by the board of directors due to illegitimate reasons.
- The company does not report relevant documents pursuant to the Regulations.
- Any material mistake or omission occurs in a public announcement/report made pursuant to the Regulations.
- The matters that need to be improved or corrected are not improved or corrected within the time limit.