After completion of corporate registration, a securities firm shall lodge an operation bond with a bank designated by the FSC as follows:
The operation bond referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be paid in cash, government bond, or financial bond.
- A securities underwriter: NT$40 million.
- A securities dealer: NT$10 million.
- A securities broker: NT$50 million. However, if the securities broker operates only the following business, the bond shall be NT$10 million:
- Operates only equity crowdfunding business.
- Operates only brokerage business for trading and exchanging beneficial certificates of funds.
- Operators of two or more types of securities business: aggregate of the amounts as referred to in the preceding three subparagraphs according to the types of business being engaged in.
- Branch office: additional NT$5 million for each branch.