Corporate governance affairs described in the second paragraph of the preceding article shall cover, at a minimum, the following:
- Handling of matters relating to board of directors meetings and shareholders meetings in compliance with law;
- Preparation of minutes of the board of directors meetings and shareholders meetings;
- Assistance in onboarding and continuing education of the directors and supervisors;
- Provision of information required for performance of duties by the directors and supervisors;
- Assistance in the directors' and supervisors' compliance of law; and
- Other matters described or established in the articles of incorporation or under contract.