A Bank shall disclose the market value, dividends, and shareholding dispersion of securities issued by it:
- Market value information: If the securities of the Bank have been listed on a stock exchange or over-the-counter market, it shall disclose the highest and lowest trade price in each quarter of the last two years (Form 10).
- Dividend information: Information on the details of the dividend policy, the cash dividend per share distributed in the last two years, and the amount of dividends from earnings and capital reserves shall be provided. If there is any accumulated unpaid dividend, the amount thereof shall be disclosed. In case of any material change or expected material change in the dividend policy of the Bank, an explanation shall be given (Form 11).
- Shareholding dispersion: An explanation on the condition of dispersion of the common shares and preferred shares of the Bank on the balance sheet date shall be provided (Form 12).
- If the Bank distributes shares as a result of capital increase out of earnings or capital reserves, it shall further disclose the information of cash dividend and market value retroactively adjusted based on the number of shares after distribution.
- The Bank shall disclose the current period condition of transfer of shares and/or pledge of or change in equity interests of its directors, supervisors, managers, and shareholders holding 10% or more of its total shares (Form 13).
- If the Bank is approved to offer and issue securities by the shelf registration system, it shall disclose the approved amount and relevant information of the securities to be issued or already issued (Form 14).
- Where the Bank has issued or privately placed employee stock option certificates which are still in circulation and have not been exercised, it shall compile a disclosure statement based on the issuance dates, giving information on the total number of units issued, the total number of units still in circulation, the number of shares which may be purchased through options, the initial date on which the options may be exercised, the option purchase price, the exercise method, and the market value of common stocks (Form 15).