(Prohibition of misconduct)
Neither the juristic person shareholder with controlling power nor any of its representatives may engage in any of the following conduct:
- Directly or indirectly engaging in securities transactions using information gained in the course of duties.
- Disclosing any secret learned in the course of duties, except in an inquiry conducted pursuant to relevant laws or regulations.
- Soliciting, agreeing to accept, or accepting any improper benefit for an action performed in the course of duties or in breach of duties.
- Failure to enter recusal when performance of duties makes them an interested party.
- Improperly intervening in policymaking or obstructing the management activities of this Corporation.
- Restricting or impeding this Corporation's production management through unfair competitive practices such as monopolizing procurement or foreclosing sales channels.
- Directly or indirectly causing this Corporation to engage in business operations contrary to normal business practice or for illegal profit.
- Other conduct violating any law or regulation.