These Regulations encourage the reporting of cases of the following scope:
- Using a cash payment or other benefit as a condition to obtain a proxy form for a shareholder meeting, provided that this restriction shall not apply to reasonable costs for the provision of shareholder meeting souvenirs or payment by a solicitor to persons engaged to handle proxy solicitation matters.
- Using the name of another to obtain a shareholder meeting proxy form.
- Using a solicited proxy form as a non-solicited proxy form to attend a shareholder meeting.
- The solicitor, proxy agent, or person engaged to handle proxy solicitation matters does not meet the qualifications or conditions prescribed in the Rules Governing the Use of Proxies for Attendance at Shareholder Meetings of Public Companies.
- Other violations of the methods for the solicitation or obtaining of proxies as prescribed by the Rules Governing the Use of Proxies for Attendance at Shareholder Meetings of Public Companies.