The proof of financial capacity that a customer must provide with respect to the total amount of credit calculated in aggregate, pursuant to paragraph 6 of the preceding article, means provision by the customer of information on income and all types of assets for the preceding year.
The proof of financial assets of the preceding paragraph shall consist of only the following vouchers and documents of the customer or the customer's spouse, parents, or adult children:
If the customer provides proof of financial assets not owned by the customer, the actual owner of the assets must be a joint and several guarantor of the customer.
- A photocopy of the certificate of title to real property, a transcript of the registration for the real property, or a receipt for payment of property tax on it. The securities firm shall calculate the value of the property after inquiring about any other encumbrances on it.
- Documentary evidence of deposits at a financial institution (such as a certificate of deposit balance, bankbook, or certificate of deposit). The basis of calculation will be the average balance for the most recent month.
- Documentary evidence of securities holdings.
- A certificate of balance for a gold account issued by a financial institution (a gold account passbook, or a certificate of gold account passbook balance or certificate of gold account balance).
- Documentary evidence of trust assets in a trust of money, a securities trust, or a real estate trust (such as a reconciliation statement, list of trust assets, or certificate of trust assets). The beneficiary of the trust must be the same person as the trustor, and trust assets may only be real estate, deposits with a financial institution, securities, or the balance in a gold account at a financial institution.