(Responsible unit in charge of the handling of material inside information)
This Corporation shall establish a unit charged with handling material inside information. The responsible unit shall be composed of an adequate number of competent members in accordance with the size, business conditions, and management needs of this Corporation and shall be approved by the board of directors. The unit shall have the following functions and authorities:
- Responsibility for formulating the drafts of these Procedures and any amendments to them.
- Responsibility for receiving inquiries in connection with the methods of handling material inside information, and for consultation, review, and recommendations relating to these Procedures.
- Responsibility for receiving reports on unauthorized disclosures of material inside information and formulation of corresponding measures.
- Responsibility for designing a system for preserving all documents, files, electronic records, and other materials related to these Procedures.
- Other activities related to these Procedures.