This Corporation shall designate the ______________ as the solely responsible unit (hereinafter, "responsible unit") under the board of directors and in charge of the amendment, implementation, interpretation, and advisory services with respect to these Procedures and Guidelines, the recording and filing of reports, and the monitoring of implementation. The responsible unit shall be in charge of the following matters and also submit regular reports to the board of directors:
- Assisting in incorporating ethics and moral values into this Corporation's business strategy and adopting appropriate prevention measures against corruption and malfeasance to ensure ethical management in compliance with the requirements of laws and regulations.
- Adopting programs to prevent unethical conduct and setting out in each program the standard operating procedures and conduct guidelines with respect to this Corporation's operations and business.
- Planning the internal organization, structure, and allocation of responsibilities and setting up check-and-balance mechanisms for mutual supervision of the business activities within the business scope which are possibly at a higher risk for unethical conduct.
- Promoting and coordinating awareness and educational activities with respect to ethics policy.
- Developing a whistle-blowing system and ensuring its operating effectiveness.
- Assisting the board of directors and management in auditing and assessing whether the prevention measures taken for the purpose of implementing ethical management are effectively operating, and preparing reports on the regular assessment of compliance with ethical management in operating procedures