Discussions at a meeting of the Committee shall be included in the meeting minutes, which shall faithfully record the following:
The attendance book constitutes part of the minutes for each meeting of the Committee; if the meeting is held via telecommunications, the audio and video materials also constitute part of the meeting minutes.
- The session, time, and place of the meeting.
- The name of the meeting chair.
- Attendance of the Committee members at the meeting, specifying the names and the number of members present, excused, and absent.
- The names and titles of those attending the meeting as non-voting participants.
- The name of the minute taker.
- The matters reported at the meeting.
- Agenda items: For each proposal, the method of resolution and the result, and any objections or reservations expressed by the Committee members.
- Extraordinary motions: The name of the mover; the method of resolution and the result for each motion; a summary of the comments of the independent director members of the Committee and experts and other persons present at the meeting; and any objections or reservations expressed.
- Other matters required to be recorded.
The minutes of each meeting of the Committee shall bear the signature or seal of both the meeting chair and the minute taker. A copy of the minutes shall be distributed to each member on the Committee within 20 days after the meeting, and shall be presented to the board of directors and retained as important corporate records for 5 years. The meeting minutes may be produced and distributed in electronic form.
If, before the expiration of the retention period under the preceding paragraph, any litigation arises in connection with any matter relating to the Committee, the meeting minutes shall be preserved until the conclusion of the litigation.