The shareholder services referred to in these Regulations include the following affairs:
- Opening of account, change of basic shareholder information, etc. for a shareholder.
- Transfer of share ownership, creation of pledge, removal of pledge, reporting of loss, canceling report of loss, etc. and the merger or split of stocks.
- Holding shareholders' meetings.
- Distribution of cash and stock dividends.
- Rights issue stock affairs.
- Affairs regarding printing of share certificates by a third party.
- Shareholder's inquiry or other affairs related to stocks required by government regulations.
- Other shareholder services approved by the Financial Supervisory Commission (hereinafter referred to as "this Commission").