In addition to handling appropriately, a stock exchange shall report the FSC the following matters:
In the event of any circumstance under subparagraphs 1 to 3 of the preceding paragraph, the stock exchange shall report to the FSC before the following day of the event. In the event of any circumstance under subparagraphs 4 to 6, the stock exchange shall report to the FSC within 5 days after the event takes place or after the handling finishes. And in the event of any circumstance under subparagraphs 7 and 8, the stock exchange shall report to the FSC the results of execution on a monthly basis.
- The centralized securities exchange market temporarily ceases part of the transactions of the market or closes the market due to sudden events of force majeure.
- Malfunctions or interruptions of the transaction system and the transaction information transmission system.
- Members, securities brokers and securities dealers fail to settle in time or are unable to settle.
- The confirmation and public handling status of the material information for listed companies.
- The monitoring and handling status of the centralized securities exchange market.
- Where there is major impact to its financial or business situation due to matters of litigation, non-litigation, administrative sanction, administrative litigation, commercial arbitration or settlement.
- Auditing result regarding the financial report of the securities firms and listed companies.
- Reviewing condition of financial and business condition of members, securities brokers and securities dealers.
- Other matters designated by the FSC which shall be reported to the FSC.