With regard to the offering plan of overseas corporate bonds, after the registration becomes effective, the issuer shall, within 2 days after pricing the offering, publicly announce the following matters on the information reporting website specified by the FSC:
After the announcement of the items referred to in the preceding paragraph, should there be any change to any of these items, a public announcement of such change shall be made within 2 days after the closing of the offering.
- Total dollar amount of the offered overseas corporate bonds, the face value of each bond certificate, the issue price, and the projected date of issuance.
- Interest rate(s) for the overseas corporate bonds to be offered.
- Repayment method and term of maturity of the overseas corporate bonds to be offered.
- Type of security (where the bonds are secured).
- Conversion terms and important stipulations (where the issuance rules provide for conversion).
- Method of warrant exercise and important stipulations (where the issuance rules set forth warrant exercise conditions).
- Place of issuance and transaction.
- The reason why a specific person or persons are being contacted to subscribe through negotiation (in the event that such is the case), the total number of certificates to be subscribed to by the specific person or persons, the total dollar amount thereof, and the relationship between the specific person or persons and the issuer.
- A funds utilization plan, and a statement of the expected benefits thereof.
- The principal impact on shareholders' equity.