An issuer registering to issue overseas stocks shall submit an issuance plan that specifies the following particulars:
- Purpose of the offer.
- Expected date of issuance, total number of stocks to be issued, method for determining the issue price per share, and the total dollar amount.
- Place of issuance and trading.
- Statement of issuance methods: The statement shall specify whether all the stocks shall be publicly issued, or whether a portion thereof shall be subscribed to by a specific person or persons through negotiation; if a portion thereof shall be subscribed to by a specific person or persons, then the statement of underwriting procedures shall state why the specific person or persons are being contacted to subscribe through negotiation, the number of shares to be subscribed to by a specific person or persons, the total dollar amount thereof, and the relationship between the specific person or persons and the issuer.
- Manner for handling and custody of the stock certificates.
- The use of proceeds and the projected benefits to be derived therefrom (in the case of cash capital increase through a new share issue).
- Allocation of responsibility for expenses incurred through issuance and during the period when the stocks are outstanding.
- Other important stipulations.
- Other matters required to be specified by the FSC.