After the TWSE has approved an application by a real estate securitization trustee institution for listing of REIT beneficial securities or REAT beneficial securities offered and issued by it, and the Agreement for Listing has been signed and taken effect, listing fees shall be paid in accordance with the Agreement for Listing, and, upon receiving notice from the TWSE, the issuer shall upload an electronic file of the prospectus onto the Internet information reporting system designated by the TWSE.
Further, by the business day prior to the date it has set with the TWSE for commencement of listing for trading, the real estate securitization trustee institution shall report information related to the listing onto the Internet information reporting system designated by the TWSE, and shall send the downloaded information to the TWSE.
The information related to listing referred to in the preceding paragraph shall include the following particulars:
In cases of applications by real estate securitization trustee institutions for listing of REIT beneficial securities or REAT beneficial securities offered and issued thereby, after the Agreement for Listing has taken effect, if the securities are not listed for trading in accordance with provisions within 3 months from the date of the written notice by the TWSE, the listing shall be cancelled, and the matter shall be reported to the Competent Authority for recordation. With legitimate reasons, and upon approval by the TWSE and approval for recordation by the Competent Authority, the period may be extended for a single term of 3 additional months, which shall be reported to the Competent Authority for recordation. However, a suspension period referred to in paragraph 4 of this article shall not be counted therein.
- Date and reference number of the Competent Authority's approval of issuance.
- Date of commencement of listing for trading.
- Names, addresses, and telephones of the trustee institution and the originator institution that entrusted the real estate management.
- Date of issue and period of validity.
- Total monetary amount and total number of units to be issued.
- Basic policies, scope, and investment strategy for utilization of the fund, or method of management and disposition of the trust property.
- Method of calculation and public announcement of net asset value per beneficial unit.
- Kinds, times, and payment methods of distributions of yield on REIT fund investment or method of distribution of trust property capital or any benefits, interest, or other income derived therefrom.
- Name, address, and telephone, of the securities underwriter; underwriting period, price, and volume.
- Any other particulars required to be publicly announced.
Before the commencement of listing for trading of REIT beneficial securities or REAT beneficial securities under the preceding paragraph, if concrete evidence is discovered of the likelihood of existence, before or subsequent to the effectiveness of the Agreement for Listing, of any circumstance under which listing would be inappropriate, or if the Competent Authority voids or revokes the approval for offering and issuance, the TWSE may suspend the listing of the beneficial securities, conduct an investigation, and file a report with the Competent Authority for recordation. In the event the securitization trustee institution refuses to submit to investigation by the TWSE or does not cooperating in supplying necessary information, or the circumstances inappropriate to listing are verified through investigation, the TWSE may void its Agreement for Listing or delist the securities, and report to the Competent Authority for recordation. In the event it is shown upon investigation that there are no inappropriate circumstances for listing, the TWSE may notify the institution to resume the listing process, and report to the Competent Authority for recordation. However, where there remains any uncertainty about appropriateness for listing, the TWSE may continue to suspend the listing of the beneficial securities for trading.
Listed REIT beneficial securities and REAT beneficial securities shall be assigned by the TWSE a code number and an abbreviated name for uniform usage.