A securities firm shall not do any of the following when recommending trades in securities to customers:
- Cite any information that contains any untruth, falsehood, concealment, or is otherwise sufficient to cause mistaken confidence on the part of others.
- Guarantee specific results regarding any recommended securities.
- Fail to clearly inform or indicate that the information provided is a forecast.
- Fail to base recommendations on research reports
- Recommend customers trade in securities placed under altered trading method by this Corporation
- Use results of past recommendations in promoting its recommendation business.
- Use non-public information obtained through its own trading or underwriting.