In the following types of securities underwriting cases, the part put up for public sale may be undertaken entirely by book building or partly by book building and partly by public subscription:
In underwriting cases under subparagraphs 1 through 4 and subparagraph 6 of the preceding paragraph where part of the securities are allocated by book building and part by public subscription, if the book building and public subscription procedures are carried out simultaneously, the timetable for the procedures shall be subject to mutatis mutandis application of Article 42-1. However, if subscription volume exceeds by a specified multiple the number of units earmarked for public subscription, there is no need to upwardly adjust the public subscription volume or to observe the requirements of Article 42-1, paragraph 1, subparagraph 4, item 2.
- cash capital increase through an issue of preferred shares by a company already listed on a stock exchange or an OTC market;
- preferred shares with detachable warrants;
- corporate bonds with detachable warrants;
- offerings of corporate bonds and financial bonds;
- offerings of Taiwan depositary receipts;
- secondary distributions.