The Authorized Representative assigned by the SITE/SICE to the TWSE shall present the original copy of his R.O.C. personal identification for verification. After the documents listed in Article 3 as submitted by the Authorized Representative are verified as true by the TWSE, the application will be processed, and the following documents shall be archived for future reference:
- An original copy of the application form (Attachment I) and a photocopy of the relevant verification dcument.
- A a photocopy of the authorization and of a Notification and Letter of Consent in Regard to the Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Information of the Client notarized or authenticated by a notary public (Attachments II and III); if the Client is a minor child and his parents cannot represent him jointly, an original copy and a photocopy of an independent representation agreement (Attachment III-1); or sufficient proof of one of the parent's or another person's custody.
- An original copy of a Notification and the Letter of Consent in Regard to the Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Information, as given to the Authorized Representative (Attachment IV).
- Where the Client is a minor, a person subject to an order of the commencement of guardianship, overseas compatriot or foreign national, or mainland Chinese national, it shall submit the following identification for verification:
- Minor: Its legal representative or guardian shall present an original copy of the legal representative's or guardian's identity card and an original copy of the minor's identity card or household registry.
- Person subject to an order of the commencement of guardianship: The guardian shall present an original copy of the guardian's identity card, an original copy of the identification of the person subject to said order, and an original copy of relevant sufficient proof of the guardian being the guardian of said person.
- Overseas compatriot or foreign national, or Mainland Chinese national: Where the applicant is an overseas compatriot, it shall present an original copy of its Overseas Compatriot Identity Certificate or of its identification as issued by an R.O.C. diplomatic mission; where the applicant is a foreign national, it shall present an original copy of its passport or Alien Resident Certificate; where the applicant is a Mainland Chinese national, it shall present an original copy of its Entry and Exit Permit for Mainland Chinese Nationals.
- A photocopy of the documentary proof presented in accordance with Article 3, paragraph B by the client which has changed its last name, first name or whole name.