When providing the Services, the securities firm shall create separate accounts for individual clients under the Securities Firm Money Market Fund Investment Account" and document the following for each of these separate accounts on a daily basis:
The securities firm shall keep records of the receipt and payment and associated utilization of funds described in the preceding paragraph and the evidence of receipt and payment, and create monthly reconciliation statements covering the daily account details to be sent to the client. Also, the transaction details of investments made and balance information described in the reconciliation statement shall include the titles, total number of investment units, and net worths of funds.
- receipt of the client's funding sources;
- transfer of the amount of funds not meeting the threshold amount for utilization.
- transactions and transfers of money of underlying investments;
- transactions and transfers of money for funding settlement money to the client;
- transaction and transfers of money for the client's early redemption of funds; and
- the client's early termination of the agreement and transfers of money.
With regard to the preceding paragraph, the securities firm shall include in the reconciliation statement any transactions with a company in which the securities firm has a stake.