Users of the Services shall not be in any of the circumstances:
- Information contained in its communications discloses the government's confidential information, endangers national security, compromises social stability, or breaches public order and good morals.
- Providing goods or services in violation of any laws or regulations.
- Infringing another's copyrights.
- Disrupting communications, or stealing, changing or sabotaging another's information.
- Spreading computer viruses or such other programs that would interfere with normal operation of computers or electronic devices.
- Affecting the operation of the TWSE's system.
- Subletting, subleasing, lending or otherwise making its cabinets available for use by third party, except for shared use of the same cabinet as permitted under Article 15.
- Other behaviors in violation of laws and regulations or the TWSE policies and rules.