A broker shall not undertake subscription for a subscriber to whom any of the following conditions apply. If a broker has already accepted subscription, the subscription shall be cancelled:
The broker shall duly verify [whether] the preceding conditions [exist].
- Has not opened a trading account, electronic transfer custodial account, or central depository account with the broker undertaking consigned subscription;
- Has not signed a consignment contract with the bank designated by the broker regarding matters related to the deduction of funds regarding the public subscription;
- Has not undertaken subscription within the allotted time;
- Has not filled in fully or truthfully the required items in the subscription consignment contract;
- Has neither signed nor sealed the subscription consignment contract. This provision shall not apply to those who undertake subscription by telephone or Internet;
- The balance in the subscriber bank account for payment by wire transfer is less than the sum of the subscription processing fees, subscription payment, and postage expense for lottery winner notification;
- Has used, or fraudulently used, the name of another person.