Users accessing the TWSE's Co-Location room shall comply with the following rules:
The TWSE may prohibit an individual from entering the Co-Location room or ask him/her to immediately leave the room in the event of a violation of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
- A User's management and maintenance staff shall submit a request and obtain the TWSE's prior authorization before they may enter the Co-Location room.
- For equipment to be moved in and out of the Co-location room, an application shall be made on the Co-Location User Service System, and they shall be inventoried as requested.
- Only the individuals listed in the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation Authorized Co-Location Management and Maintenance Staff List may access the TWSE's equipment rooms. No other individuals may access the equipment room unless authorized by the TWSE.
- When accessing the Co-Location room, a User's management and maintenance staff are restricted to the routes necessary for them to get to their cabinets and servers and the common areas.
- The servers and network devices in the cabinets shall be inventoried periodically as requested.