A senior agent of a securities firm shall have one of the following qualifications:
- Graduation from a college or university or above, and having been an agent of a securities institution for 3 years or more.
- Qualification as a securities investment analyst as prescribed in the Regulations Governing Responsible Persons and Associated Persons of Securities Investment Consulting Enterprises.
- Having passed the securities firm senior agent exam held by the Securities and Futures Institute (hereinafter "SFI") at the request of the Taiwan Securities Association.
- Being registered as a securities firm senior agent in accordance with these Regulations, or having obtained a certificate of qualification as a securities firm senior agent issued by the FSC.
- Currently serving as an agent of a securities institution, and having served 1 year or more as an agent before the June 18, 1991 amendment to these Regulations came into force, and further, after that amendment came into force, having served as an agent, cumulatively, for 5 years.